LISTen: An LISNews.org Program -- Episode #220
This week's program refers to internal refugees, has a reading from a work by Robert Heinlein, and brings a news miscellany.
- Zero Hedge: Chart Of The Day: America's Geriatric Work F(a)rce
- IETF Journal: Moving Toward a Censorship-free Internet
- The Register: Where are all the open-source mobile projects? -- Beauty of Apple and Android not found on a server
- TeleRead: The Disappearing Market Share of the E-Reader: Is it now a transitioning technology?
- The Verge: Read the full run of 'Omni' magazine at the Internet Archive
- Public Libraries News: Inquiry into Library Closures to be published on Tuesday
- The Verge: Disney buys Lucasfilm, plans to release 'Star Wars: Episode 7' in 2015 (update)
- National Review Online's Deroy Murdock: A Tale of Two Cities
- Reuters: Housing crisis looms as storm victims battle cold
- Worldcat.org: For us, the living : a comedy of customs
Download here (MP3) (Ogg Vorbis), or subscribe to the podcast (MP3) to have episodes delivered to your media player. We suggest subscribing by way of a service like gpodder.net. Support and subsistence items for the production team can be purchased and sent from here via Amazon, as always.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/.