LISTen: An LISNews.org Program -- Episode #217
This week's episode brings a news miscellany.
- The Register: Majority of humans still don't have a mobile
- The Consumerist: That Amazon Video You Bought? You May Not Actually Be Able To Watch It
- France24: Twitter may face legal action over anti-Semitic tweets
- CBC News: Twitter removes French-language anti-Semitic tweets
- Techdirt: Google To French Media: We May Have To Cut You Off
- Voices for the Library: Barnet – where “library” is a dirty word
- The Register: 'Hypersensitive' Wi-Fi hater loses case against fiendish DEVICES
- WHO: Electromagnetic fields and public health
Download here (MP3) (Ogg Vorbis), or subscribe to the podcast (MP3) to have episodes delivered to your media player. We suggest subscribing by way of a service like gpodder.net. Support and subsistence items for the production team can be purchased and sent from here via Amazon, as always.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/.