Cites & Insights: Crawford at Large, v.3, no. 2 Feb \'03
Go read the February 2003 Cites & Insights.
This 18-page issue includes:
* Copy protection and next-generation audio (a copyright perspective)
* The library stuff: one article
* Bibs & blather
* Following up: FEPP revisited
* Perspective: The gap between logic & reality
* Trends & quick takes: three trends, five quicker takes
* disContent: Choices and complexity
* The good stuff: nine items
* Perspective: Tracking the forecasts
* Interesting & peculiar products: 15 items.