Cites & Insights 5:7 available
Submitted by Walt on April 28, 2005 - 2:13am
This 22-page issue includes:
- ©3 Perspective: FMA: Watching the Way You Want: a commentary on the recently-passed Family Movie Act, part of the Family Entertainment Act of 2005.
- Following Up: Four corrections and clarifications.
- ©3: Balancing Rights: Comments on piracy, infringement, and P2P, DRM, and more.
- Offtopic Perspective: Family Classics 50 Movie Pack, Part 2: 25 more old movies, including a half-silent/half-sound flick, a silent movie with speaking and sound throughout, and Fred Astaire on walls and ceiling.
- Ethical Perspective: Weblogging Ethics and Impact
- Session Report: ACRL 2005: Joy Weese Moll reports on "What's Next? Academic Libraries in a Google Environment"
Editorial change: Error in Joy Weese Moll's name corrected 4/28/05