Daniel writes "As we welcomed FGI's first guest blogger, the volunteers at Free Government Information (http://freegovinfo.info/) began the discussions listed below. We hope you will join us and add to the conversation. Remember, you can always comment without registering.
- New Navy Web policy includes remarks on blogging - Daniel
- NSF understands what GPO doesn't seem to - Daniel
- Michele McGinnis, FGI's guest blogger for February - James R.
- Sprehe on FOIA Executive Order - James A.
- Keeping current on government secrecy - James R.
- Review of FirstGov's new search engine & limits of search - Daniel
- Vinton Cerf on Google, Government Information, Metadata, and more - James A.
If you use Bloglines (http://www.bloglines.com/) or some other RSS Reader, consider subscribing to the FGI Feed at http://freegovinfo.info/blog/feed to get FGI stories as they are posted. No activity was observed this week at either the main FDSys web site or on the FDSys blog."