Feast or famine
What a whacky morning. Sitting here killing time writing in my weblog (I refuse to use the abbreviated term), and waiting for the bug man to come 3 people have called me for interviews and 2 emails have arrived for interviews.
1) Local P/L where I interviewed once wants a followup.
2) Local P/L that wants a part-time ~20 hrs ref librarian that is about 3 miles from my house.
3) US Government (NOAA) contract gig in south Florida
4) Library a few counties away wants an in person follow up after a telephone interview
5) Library a few counties away wants an in person for a ref librarian position.
I have no idea what is going on. I also won six bucks in the lottery Saturday night. Woo Hoo.
Maybe I won't have to practice saying do you want fries with that in Spanish. Desea papas fritas?