LISTen: An LISNews.org Program -- Episode #252
It is a weird, slow news week when the folks at the USDA radio unit are doing reviews of Sharknado that are being released to radio stations across the country. We talk about the news we found and let you hear that wonderful taxpayer-paid movie review in this week's episode.
- Hurricane Watch Net: Activation Plans National Hurricane Center
- Stephen's Lighthouse: A Map of the Countries That Censor the Internet
- Agence France-Presse: Yahoo CEO fears defying NSA could mean prison
- PJ Media: This Depressing Economy -- It's far closer to the dreadful 1930s than you might think
- GNUNet: Video: You broke the Internet. We're making ourselves a GNU one.
Download here (MP3) (Ogg Vorbis) (E-mail attachment friendly: Speex format) (High Fidelity: Free Lossless Audio Codec), or subscribe to the podcast (MP3) to have episodes delivered to your media player. We suggest subscribing by way of a service like gpodder.net. You can always throw at paperback novel or two at Stephen via Amazon.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/.