This week's episode is hurriedly uploaded as Time Warner Cable suffered a regional outage immediately after we concluded recording. Contingency plans began executing until access came back up. Infrastructure along Lake Erie's south shore should not provide as much excitement as it does when it fails.
This week's episode provides a brief follow-up to last week and presents a news miscellany. It is specifically noted in the program that the Air Staff is currently best reached by hitting the contact form and selecting podcast producers instead of via comments left on LISNews. At the least we know e-mails sent via the contact form will forward to team member cell phones.
- librarian.net » Blog Archive » How not to write about libraries – some guidelines for reporters
- Losing My Revolution: How Many Resources Shared on Social Media Have Been Lost?
- Conflict-of-interest scandal could imperil Wikimedia charity status • The Register
- Corruption in Wikiland? Paid PR scandal erupts at Wikipedia - CNET Mobile
- Kindles are shown the automatic sliding door at Walmart -- Ars Technica
- My vision for public libraries -- PublicLibrariesNews.com
- The shape of the internet has changed: It now lives life on the edge
- Stanford launches Class2Go, an open-source platform for online classes
- Is a computer science degree worth the paper it's printed on? -- Application Development - InfoWorld
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/.