Walt writes "Pushed a little so you can print & read it before heading off to Orlando for ALA Annual:
The July 2004 Cites & Insights (volume 4, issue 9) is now available for downloading.
This 20-page issue (PDF as always) begins with two ALA Annual-related essays:
* Perspective: Good Advice: Making Some Lists
* Bibs & Blather: Top Technology Trends Musings
Six other stories follow:
* Feedback & Followup: Monetizing, backchat, and more
* Trends & Quick Takes - nine items
* Ebooks, Etext and PoD (no big theme here!)
* The Library Stuff - eight articles
* Interesting & Peculiar Products - five items
* The Good Stuff - six articles
Enjoy. Barring surprises, the next issue won't be out for at least five weeks."