- LISWire: Pasco County Libraries Choose ByWater Solutions’ Koha Support
- LISWire: EBSCO Information Services Rolls Out 28 New eBook Subject Sets
Library Student Journal believes that in many ways the average LIS student today understands the average user better than does the average LIS professional. We have new and exciting ideas. We see information needs in new places (and new worlds). We can, and should, make a vital contribution to the LIS field while we are still students.
Do you have a colleague who is doing innovative research? Have you met someone at a conference whose blog you read daily because it inspires you to think in new ways? Has a classmate come up with a creative new way to address a current problem in your local library?
If so, we want to hear about these people!
To nominate an emerging leader, please send us the following:
1. Full name, school affiliation and email address, of nominee.
2. Reason for nomination. Try to be as specific as possible - which project, event, concept makes this person an emerging leader.
3. Your full name, affiliation and email address.
Send your nomination to librarystudentjournal [at] gmail [dot] com, and be sure to put "Nomination" in the subject line.
The special issue will appear in April 2008.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at the email below.
Check out the journal at www.librarystudentjournal.org.