The Library Problem (And A Solution)

We needed to get organized. We needed a way to store all of our books so they were easily accessible. We also needed to integrate the two separate book collections which represented one of the remaining holdouts of our single lives. We got together and came up with a list of requirements for our new system. Here's How We Built Our Library.
A few statistics:

Total books – About 3,500
Sold, given away, or recycled – About 500
Cataloged – 1,634
Exempted – about 200
Total cost of Project – About $440

Subscribe to Comments for "The Library Problem (And A Solution)"