Cites & Insights: Crawford at Large v.7, issue 8 (July 2007) is now available for downloading.
The 26-page issue (PDF as usual, but essays other than My Back Pages are available in HTML form) includes:
- Perspective: Pew Do You Trust? - "Pew Internet & American Life owes me an apology."
- ©1: Term and Extent - PermaCopyright and other extremes, including my Modest Proposal for permanent copyright for truly original works
- Making it Work - Commentary on personal balance and library service balance.
- Interesting & Peculiar Products - Six products (and product groups) and another six Editors' Choices/Best Buy roundups.
- Library Access to Scholarship - more of the "opposition literature" and notes about money.
- My Back Pages - seven snarky little mini-essays, exclusive to whole-issue readers.
Two quick notes: This was all written before ALA Annual (but with some touchup work and copyfitting done this week)--and there's nary a word about my own future plans.