Cites & Insights 6:8 available
Cites & Insights 6:8, June 2006, is now available for downloading.
The 26-page issue (PDF as usual, but most essays are available as HTML pages from the C&I home page) includes:
- Perspective: Thinking About Libraries and Access - Why I write about library access, and why I don't stick to Open Access
- Bibs & Blather - A funny thing happened...
- ©3 Perspective: Copyright: Finding a Balance
- Interesting & Peculiar Products - Nine of them
- Perspective: High-Definition Optical Discs: What You Need to Know Now
- ©3 Perspective: Finding a Balance 2: Signs of Imbalance (Part 2 of the primary theme for this issue)
- My Back Pages - five little essays