Cites & Insights 6:4 available
Submitted by Walt on February 20, 2006 - 12:52am
Cites & Insights 6:4 (March 2006) is now available for downloading.
The 24-page issue is PDF as usual; you can also reach the first five essays as HTML separates from the home page.
This issue includes:
- Perspective: Folksonomy and Dichotomy
- The Library Stuff: Comments on 20 articles, including the decennial issues of D-Lib and Ariadne
- ©1: Term and Extent: Kahle v. Gonzales and the Copyright Office's Report on Orphan Works
- PC Progress, October 2005-February 2006: 32 group reviews in 11 categories.
- Offtopic Perspective: 50-Movie All Stars Collection, Part 1: Notes on 24 TV movies
- My Back Pages: Eight brief notes