Cites & Insights 5:6 (April 2005) available
Submitted by Walt on April 6, 2005 - 1:51am
Cites & Insights 5:6 (April 2005) is now available.
The 22-page issue, PDF as always, includes:
- Bibs & Blather: Go Away--and an HTML challenge!
- disContent Perspective: Print a bil i ty -- 30% failure rate!
- The Library Stuff: seven articles worth noting
- Net media Perspective: Google and Gorman: More thoughts on Google Print, and a retrospective on the recent unpleasantness
- Trends & Quick Takes: four trends, eight quick takes
- The Good Stuff: five articles worth noting