Cites & Insights 4:14--December 2004--is now available for downloading.
This 22-page PDF issue includes:
- Perspective: Wanted: Conference and Program Reporters
- disContent: Turn On the Radio
- Bibs & Blather Experiment Concludes, PublicationContinues
- Interesting & Peculiar Products - Three products
- Perspectives: A Year-End Potpourri
- PC Progress, August-October 2004 - 20 roundups in 10 categories
- The Good Stuff - six items
- Copyright Currents - INDUCE/IICA and HR4077 (the other PDEA)
- Trends & Quick Takes - five items
This is the final textual issue for 2004. The index and title sheet will either appear within the next week or so or in early December.
Note that it's likely to be a while (maybe six or seven weeks) before the first issue of Volume 5 appears--but Cites & Insights isn't fading away.
Special note: A sentence in this issue, suggesting that people use Atom from the C&I Updates blog to keep track of Cites & Insights, apologizes for the apparent loss of markup, at least as viewed in Bloglines.
Apparently the latest version of Bloglines fixes whatever the problem was with Atom feeds; the latest entry shows up just fine.