Stress levels rising...
Yay, I got an interview at UM next Monday! I'm really happy about it, but also a bit stressed out.
- Free trip to Missoula (Free room, Free food, free HBO, Free Willy! --Homer Simpson)
- Might get to see my parents (if I have time)
- Two days off from work (yay!)
- Might get a cool new job
- Leaving my sick cat for a few days (which is a whole 'nother stress producer right there)
- The stress of the interview, including
- Giving a 20-30 minute presentation (eek!)
Well, hopefully I'll be able to put together a presentation that is semi-decent this week. I'm freaking out a bit about it. I think I will talk about copyright's effect on distance education services since there is lots to discuss and it's kind of interesting, plus it's a neutral topic of sorts (not like "How to evaluate your distance ed program" might be).
As always, advice, good wishes, and stress reducing techniques are always appreciated!