Get LISNews via email! Enter Your Email Address:
- Argh, no it's not. Re-jig dubbing equipment.
- Wait! The label and documentation say it is Dolby encoded! Argh! Throw out CD-R. Start again tomorrow.
- Re-jig dubbing equipment to decode Dolby.
- Wait! That timpani doesn't sound right! (No CD-Rs harmed this time) Argh^3
- "Audio engineer, is this encoded with Dolby?"
- Re-jig dubbing equipment. Record to CD.
- Contact Senior Librarian: "How should I catalogue Dolby tape that is not Dolby?"
... and so it goes.