New Discussions at FGI: December 3, 2006 & Com
This past week at Free Government Information (FGI)(http://freegovinfo.info ), we started a new poll looking into reasons why we have over 1500 daily visitors yet suffer a dearth of comments. We also said goodbye to November Blogger of the Month (BOTM) Lori Smith and said hello to December BOTM Duane McCollum. Duane and the FGI volunteers posting the following stories: Duane's postings:
- Why we care about privacy - James A.
- New Poll: Why are you silent? - Daniel
- New book on web archiving - James A.
- Welcome Duane McCollum, BOTM for December, 2006 - James R.
- Gingrich: free speech needs to be "reexamined" - James R.
- Gov Docs on OMB Watch - James A.
- Please donate to the Pacifica Radio Archives - James R.
- Consumer Action Handbook - Lori Smith
- FCC program to fund broadband for rural healthcare - James A.
- Digital Distribution Response and Comment Submitted to GPO and DLC - Daniel
If you use Bloglines (http://www.bloglines.com/) or some other RSS reader, consider subscribing to the FGI Feed at http://freegovinfo.info/blog/feed to get FGI stories as they are posted. 160 people already have.