New FGI Discussions: October 8, 2006
This week found guest Blogger Tim Skeers and the volunteers at Free Government Information (http://freegovinfo.info)(FGI) starting the following discussions we hope you will join: Tim's posts
- Part 18: Nonlawyer's journey through Title 44: Catalog of Government publications - Daniel
- Strong Copyright + DRM + Weak Net Neutrality - Daniel
- 50 State Blue Book guide has new wiki home - Daniel
- The suprising users of FOIA - businesses! - Daniel
- Counting your chickens... - James R.
- DefectiveByDesign's Day Against DRM - Daniel
- Tim Skeers, BOTM for October, 2006 - James R.
- Part 17: Nonlawyer's journey through Title 44: Index of documents: number and distribution - Daniel
- If you read through Bloglines (or not), please vote in our poll - Daniel