Walt writes "
Cites & Insights 5:7, May 2005, is now available for downloading. (HTML versions of most essays are also available from the home page.)
This 22-page issue includes:
- ©3 Perspective: FMA: Watching the Way You Want: a commentary on the recently-passed Family Movie Act, part of the Family Entertainment Act of 2005.
- Following Up: Four corrections and clarifications.
- ©3: Balancing Rights: Comments on piracy, infringement, and P2P, DRM, and more.
- Offtopic Perspective: Family Classics 50 Movie Pack, Part 2: 25 more old movies, including a half-silent/half-sound flick, a silent movie with speaking and sound throughout, and Fred Astaire on walls and ceiling.
- Ethical Perspective: Weblogging Ethics and Impact
- Session Report: ACRL 2005: Jay Weese Moll reports on "What's Next? Academic Libraries in a Google Environment"