LISTen: An LISNews.org Program -- Episode #262
Narrowly avoiding discussing the Orland Park Public Library situation, this week's episode presents a news miscellany.
- Coyle's InFormation: It's FAIR!
- The Register: Android mobes outsell iPhones, but Apple gets MORE PROFIT THAN ALL
- The Verge: Inside Udacity's struggle to reinvent and democratize higher education
- Emergency Management Institute - FEMA Independent Study Program
- Radio Survivor: Are podcasts actually less profitable than other online media?
- The Register: Arduino-powered probes ArduSats launched in space: Listen in to beacon
- PCWorld: NSA spying challenges U.S. cloud providers, analyst says
- Dragotin's Blog: openSUSE on RaspberryPi with ownCloud
- Save Lincolnshire Libraries: We are heading for a volunteer overload situation
Download here (MP3) (Ogg Vorbis) (Free Lossless Audio Codec) (Speex), or subscribe to the podcast (MP3) to have episodes delivered to your media player. We suggest subscribing by way of a service like gpodder.net. Throw a paperback at us via this Amazon picklist.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/.