LISTen: An LISNews.org Program -- Episode #261
This week's episode discusses election matters by starting with Lafourche Parish and then digging deeper into why the case of Ashtabula County District Library touched upon by INFOdocket is a bit more serious than it seemed at first glance. The in-episode audio quite incorrectly identifies this episode as #260 which was last week. This is the sixth anniversary of production, though.
- EveryLibrary: Lafourche Voted NO, and It Was Good
- Tri-Parish Times: Lafourche voters keep library mills in tact
- INFOdocket: Roundup: Library Votes 2013
- EveryLibrary: 2013 Library Elections “Deep Dive”
- The Star Beacon: Ashtabula County District Library vote close, waiting for final numbers
- The Star Beacon: Election board to decide status of ballots Tuesday
- Ohio Secretary of State: Frequently Asked Questions About Provisional Voting
Download here (MP3) (Ogg Vorbis) (Free Lossless Audio Codec) (Speex), or subscribe to the podcast (MP3) to have episodes delivered to your media player. We suggest subscribing by way of a service like gpodder.net. Throw a paperback at us via this Amazon picklist.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/.