LISTen: An LISNews.org Program -- Episode 257
This week's episode is a news miscellany as we ease back into the federal government operating under "normal" conditions.
- TeleRead: Is the ‘Download’ Model For Technology Going to Become Obsolete?
- VodkaPundit: Make Your Own Mario
- Hit and Run: MoveOn.org Hosts Petition Advocating GOP Leaders Be Arrested for Sedition
- Library of Congress: John Bew Named Kissinger Chair at John W. Kluge Center
- The Verge: 'South Park' won't air as scheduled for the first time ever because of a power outage
- Electronic Frontier Foundation: EFF Files Challenge With Patent Office Against Troll's Podcasting Patent
- The Volokh Conspiracy: Ominous Developments on the “Internet Governance” Front
- The Register: Divorcing ICANN and the US won't break the 'net nor stop the spooks -- Internet overlord's status is administrative convenience, not holy writ
Download here (MP3) (Ogg Vorbis) (Free Lossless Audio Codec) (Speex), or subscribe to the podcast (MP3) to have episodes delivered to your media player. We suggest subscribing by way of a service like gpodder.net. Throw a paperback at us via this Amazon picklist.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/.