LISTen: An LISNews.org Program -- Episode #233
This week's episode rambles around to talk about Open Access, The Sequester, and presents a miscellany of brief items.
- librarian.net: Another victory for public and open access
- The Travelin' Librarian: Increasing Public Access to the Results of Scientific Research
- e-prints in library & information science: Interview on Open Access with Dr. Stevan Harnad
- Reuters: White House directs open access for government research
- Wall Street Journal: Noonan--Government by Freakout
- Catalog Matters podcast number 18
- The Annoyed Librarian: Author Says UK Libraries Should Close Because He Says So
- CBC News: OK for police to search cellphone if no password, says court
- Evan Prodromou: Building the core of a federated future
Download here (MP3) (Ogg Vorbis) (Free Lossless Audio Codec), or subscribe to the podcast (MP3) to have episodes delivered to your media player. We suggest subscribing by way of a service like gpodder.net. Equipment purchasing desires can be found here via Amazon, as always.
LISTen: An LISNews.org Program -- Episode #233 by The Air Staff of Erie Looking Productions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at http://podcast.ubuntu-uk.org/2013/02/20/s06e00-season-6-is-coming/.