1. Owns a cat(s)? I am not a cat person. Never have been... they're like kids for me, better in someone else's house. I do have about twelve or so snakes, six turtles, and two pekingese dogs.
2. Drives small sensible, economical car? I myself don't have a license, but hey... My husband and I own a Prius (it's gas, it's electric, it's really, really white).
3. Wears comfortable, sensible shoes? Sneakers when I'm not at work. My shoes are so sensible I got them at Sears and it actually says on the box, "I love Comfort." I kid you not.
4. Reads constantly? Not as much as some co-workers, unless you count my time here and other sites online. I read mostly technical books. And Kurt Vonnegut.
5. Never goes out? I hate going out. I don't do well with crowds (slight little problem with panicking). Last time I went out was to see Dave Matthews at the Fleet Center -- in December. I had to leave midway through the show because the pot smoke was so bad I couldn't stand up. I'd love to go see System of a Down, but I can't imagine what the crack smoke would do to me.
6. Sexually inexperienced? In whose book?
7. Friends are all librarians? My friends ranging from physician's assistants to copy editors (my job in a former life).
8. Could care less about fashion? I don't like to look like a bum, but I thought Versace was a neck brace.
9. Leans to the left when it comes to politics? Not as much as I did a few years ago, I am finding. Oh, to grow old. I actually fear I'm more conservative than my parents.
10. Was a nerd in high school? High school never ends, really. And yes, I am still a nerd. I wear my librariangear.com t-shirts a lot. I am sometimes at CompUSA waiting at the door for them to open on Sunday mornings. Hell, I preordered Sims 2 in August of last year. My god, I work in a library.
11. Wears hair in a bun? Only reason I don't is because I don't seem to have the coordination to get it to stay that way. Ponytails are good. And halfway there.
12. Is constantly covered in dust? Depends on the computer I'm opening and how exuberant I get with the compressed air.
13. Librarian by day/Bacardi by night? I can't drink due to prescriptions. I don't like feeling out of control. I don't particularly like people when they are drinking. Actually, come to think of it, some days I don't particularly like people. ;)
14. Do you wear glasses? Yeah, horn rimmed. I love them. They're the only things about my face I can control. I've worn them since high school.
15. Are you female? Last I checked.
16. Abilities in the yarn arts? No ability in the yarn arts. I am intimidated by yarn.