This is going around on nexgenlib-l so I thought I'd put it up in my journal. I'd love to see what others have to say!
1. Owns a cat(s)? Yes, we have two cats we adopted from the shelter in January. Gabe has doubled in size since then but Lolli is still a tiny little thing who will lick you to death if you stand still long enough.
2. Drives small sensible, economical car? We (fiancee and I) just bought a 2001 Toyota Corolla in January (apparently a big month for us getting new things). I still have my 1992 Geo Prizm as well since it is the car that will not die, at least until someone runs into it. They both get about 30 mpg.
3. Wears comfortable, sensible shoes? Totally. I don't like shoes in general so I tend to wear sandals a lot. I can't even walk in heels (my secret shame).
4. Reads constantly? Yep. And I always owe fines to the public library.
5. Never goes out? Sadly yes. I am kind of a homebody. I'm working on it :-)
6. Sexually inexperienced? Uhh, next question :-)
7. Friends are all librarians? Nope. Most of the librarians around here are really competitive since jobs are so scarce.
8. Could care less about fashion? Yeah, that's pretty much me.
9. Leans to the left when it comes to politics? I like to think that I'm really centrist and that everyone else leans to the right. But I did vote for Nader in 2000 by proxy (I was a Nader Trader!) because Al Gore was too moderate.
10. Was a nerd in high school? Totally. I was on the debate team and in orchestra. I was a marching band groupie, that's how nerdy I was :-)
11. Wears hair in a bun? No, too short for that.
12. Is constantly covered in dust? Not constantly but occasionally, when I have to drag stuff out of storage to catalog.
13. Librarian by day/Bacardi by night? Let me answer this question with a story. I just read "Pledged" and was telling my fiancee that the girls in that book drank more in one night than I probably drank all year. Eric (fiancee) said, "they drink more in one night than you have ever drunk in your entire life!"
14. Do you wear glasses? Ever since 5th grade. I like the fact that glasses are sorta cool now and there are so many different types of frames available. I want to get some new frames but I think my prescription has lapsed (no health insurance for me!).
15. Are you female? Yep.
16. Abilities in the yarn arts? I can crochet a bit but I'm not very good at it.